Mon, Oct 02|
October Baking Series ages 7 and up
Learn four NEW cookie recipes to bake and take home!
Time & Location
Oct 02, 3:30 PM – Oct 23, 5:00 PM
San Clemente, 204 Avenida Del Mar, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
About the Event
NEW! Baking Classes for Kids!
Join us the first four Mondays in October, to learn four new cookie recipes!
In this four-week session, Kids will learn to measure, mix, portion, and bake (with supervision) with step-by-step instructions and useful baking tips. Sugar Blossom Apron is included, along with a tour of the Sugar Blossom Kitchen, where we perform all the magic!
Week 1: 10/2 Chocolatey Smores's Cookies
Week 2: 10/9 Animal Sugar Cookies (like Mothers, but better!)
Week 3: 10/16 Rainbow Crinkle Cookies
Week 4: 10/23 This week will be a Spooky Suprise!!!
- Each class meets up from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. We kindly ask that your children be picked up on time.
- Children will take home their freshly baked cookies each week.
- Children with long hair should have their hair pulled back.
- All equipment, tools, and ingredients will be provided.
- Class is held in our workshop space, away from any potentially dangerous equipment (mixers, ovens, etc.).
- Sugar Blossom Staff will be doing actual baking.
- Class credit for the full missed session only. No refunds.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
October Baking Series